What to expect from the Zuni ArtWalk
- Personal tour - arrange a custom personal visit with the Zuni artist to learn first-hand about Zuni arts, techniques, and personal stories. Choose from traditional pottery, stone "fetish" carving, silvermithing/jewelry, woodcarving, painting, beadwork and many others.
- Large Groups - we offer group tours, please call (505) 782-7238 to make your reservations
- Drop-in - we are happy to give tours to those who stop in. Most artist's studios are open daily. Stop in the Zuni Pueblo Visitor Center or call (505) 782-7238
Where to Stay
If you're planning on staying the night in or around Zuni, here's a few options to make your stay comfortable.
- Inn at Halona - located near the heart of Zuni Pueblo
Phone: (505) 782-4547 or (800) 752-3278
- Cimarron Rose Bed & Breakfast - 45 miles east on Highway 53
Phone: (800) 856-5776 or (505) 783-4770
- El Morro RV Park and Cabins - 30 miles east on Highway 53
Phone: (505) 783-4612
- El Morro National Monument Camp Ground - 30 miles east on Highway 53
Phone: (505) 783-4226
- Gallup - there's many great options in Gallup,New Mexico. 30 miles away and easily accessible to Zuni Pueblo.